A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of CFZ533 in Patients With Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Iscalimab (Primary) ; Iscalimab (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jun 2019 Results (n=25) testing IV versus SC loading doses of iscalimab followed by SC maintenance dosing, presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 14 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History