A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of CFZ533 in Patients With Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CFZ 533 (Primary) ; CFZ 533 (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (n=44) presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 20 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 29 May 2018.
- 20 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 29 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History