Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) Vaccine (209762) Comparing Immunogenicity and Safety to Merck & Co., Inc.'s MMR Vaccine, in Healthy Children 12 to 15 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Hepatitis A; Herpes zoster; Measles; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MMR-162
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.