A Phase I/II Study of FCX-007 (Genetically-Modified Autologous Human Dermal Fibroblasts) for Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs FCX 007 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Fibrocell Technologies
- 21 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 20 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 27 Mar 2019 According to a Fibrocell Science media release, To date, FCX-007 has been evaluated in eight wounds across five adult RDEB patients and dosing of a sixth patient has been completed recently. Remaining Phase 2 patients who have not received dosing will be contacted to determine if they would agree to reconsent into the Phase 3 trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History