A dose escalation, proof of concept, phase IIa study to investigate the safety and tolerability, the pharmacokinetic and the pharmacodynamic of BN82451B, administered twice daily over 4 weeks, in male patients with Huntington's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BN 82451 (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Ipsen Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 30 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.