A Phase Ib Open-label Clinical Trial of Once Daily Oral Treatment of Afatinib Plus Weekly Intravenous Infusion of Xentuzumab (BI 836845) in Patients With EGFR Mutant Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Progression Following Prior EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Xentuzumab (Primary) ; Afatinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Mar 2018 to 26 Apr 2018.
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Mar 2018 to 26 Apr 2018.
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.