Prospective, Single Arm, Multi-centre, Observational Registry to Further Validate Safety and Efficacy of the Ultimaster Des System in Unselected Patients Representing Everyday Clinical Practice
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms e-Ultimaster
- Sponsors Terumo
- 02 Nov 2017 Results (n=3205) assessing 1 year clinical outcomes from the e-Ultimaster registry in a predefined subset of high-risk patients with acute coronary syndrome presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 17000 to 37000.
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.