An Open-label, Randomized, Single Dose, Three-way Crossover Study to Determine the Bioavailability of Two Fixed Dose Combination Capsule Formulations of Dutasteride and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride (0.5mg/0.2mg) Relative to Co-administration of Dutasteride 0.5mg Capsules and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride 0.2mg Tablets in Healthy Male Subjects in the Fed and Fasted States
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride/tamsulosin (Primary) ; Dutasteride; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 May 2018 Results of relative bioavailability of utasteride/tamsulosin data by using two studies including this study published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.