A Sequential Two-Stage Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Eltrombopag in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Patients With Thrombocytopenia Who Progressed or Are Resistant to Hypomethylating Agents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History