A Sequential Two-Stage Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Eltrombopag in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Patients With Thrombocytopenia Who Progressed or Are Resistant to Hypomethylating Agents
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 02 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 01 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History