A Two Part, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled and Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Eltrombopag, a Thrombopoietin Receptor Agonist, in Pediatric Patients With Previously Treated Chronic Immune (Idiopathic) Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP). PETIT2: Eltrombopag in PEdiatric Patients With Thrombocytopenia From ITP
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PETIT2
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Mar 2018 Results of population pharmacokinetics by using data from two studies (PETIT and PETIT2) published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 07 Apr 2016 Results published in a Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Apr 2016 Results published in Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History