A 2-Month, Observational, Rollover Trial to Evaluate the Safety of Subjects With Agitation Associated With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type Who Were Previously Treated With Brexpiprazole (OPC 34712) or Placebo in a Phase 3, Double-blind Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2017 This trial was completed in Slovenia (end date: 2017-05-30), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Jul 2017 This trial was completed in Bulgaria (end date: 2017-06-30), according to European Clinical Trials Database.