A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of SD-809 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Tardive Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARM-TD
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, data from analysis of AIMS Global Judgment Components (Items 8-10) in patients with TD from the ARM-TD and AIM-TD studies will be presented at the 32nd annual Psych Congress, October 3-6, 2019 in San Diego, California.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, based on the results from AIM-TD and ARM-TD studies, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved AUSTEDO (deutetrabenazine) tablets for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in adults.
- 08 Jun 2017 Results (n=259) of pooled analysis of ARM-TD and AIM-TD studies assessing efficacy and safety of deutetrabenazine in reducing the severity of abnormal involuntary movements presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History