A Phase 1 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase 1 Enzyme Occupancy Study Using a Positron Emission Tomography Ligand [11C]AS2471907- ([11C]MOZAT) and Following Single Oral Dose Administration of ASP3662 in Healthy Male Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 3662 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 24 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.