A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy, Safety and Long-Term Safety of Topical Administration of FMX-101 for 1 Year in the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Acne Vulgaris, Study FX2014-05
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Foamix Pharmaceuticals media release, results from Open-Label safety extension part will be presented in a poster forum at the Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 Results from Open-Label safety extension part were presented in a Foamix media release.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Foamix Pharmaceuticals media release, last subject visit has been completed, ahead of schedule, in the long-term safety extension study and the top-line results from this safety are expected in by the end of this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History