Pilot Study of BB3 to Improve Renal Function in Patients With Signs and Symptoms of Significant Renal Injury After Kidney Transplantation From Donors After Cardiac Death
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ANG 3777 (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Angion Biomedica
- 07 Nov 2019 Results published in the Angion Biomedica Media Release.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to an Angion Biomedica media release, data from this study presented as a late-breaking abstract at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2019 Annual Meeting (ASN19).
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History