Phase II Single-Arm Trial of Preemptive Prophylaxis With Long-Acting Recombinant Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein, Eloctate, to Prevent Inhibitor Formation in Children With Severe Hemophilia A
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms INHIBIT
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.