A multicentre, open label, phase IIb clinical trial to evaluate safety, tolerability and efficacy of the depigmented modified allergen extract of two mites mixes at 200 DPP/ml (DP/MG/14-1 Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus / Lepidoglyphus destructor and DP/MG/14-2 Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus /Blomia tropicalis) in subjects with allergic rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis, with controlled allergic asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy Laboratorios LETI (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Laboratorios LETI
- 01 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.