a Single Centre Open Pilot Study to Explore if the Efficacy of PLAtelet Aggregation Inhibition by Ticagrelor Mediated P2Y12 Blockade Dependent Upon Endogenous Endothelial Nitric OXide?
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATE NOX
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results (n=50) assessing the interaction between P2Y12 antagonism and endothelial vasodilators (nitric oxide and prostacyclin), published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.