Investigator-Initiated Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Selinexor (KPT-330) and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 annual meeting.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.