A Two Arm Safety Study of Regorafenib Before or After SIR-Spheres Microspheres (90Y) for the Treatment of Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Liver Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology