Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of CPI-613, in Combination With Bendamustine, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma or Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; CPI 613 (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 26 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History