Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of CPI-613, in Combination With Bendamustine, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma or Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Bendamustine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 21 Jan 2017 The protocol was amended to discontinue dose escalation at doses of 2750 mg/m2 or higher and to expand the 2500mg/m2 cohort, according to results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.