Phase II, Open-label, Single Blind, Randomised Clinical Trial With Tetracycline as a Prophylaxis for Rash and Dermatological Recommendations Versus Dermatological Recommendations in Patients With NSCLC Receiving Treatment With BIBW 2992
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Tetracycline
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jul 2014 New trial record
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.