Non Interventional Study Dealing With the Use of Trabectedin (Yondelis)-Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Caelyx) in Patient With Platinum-sensitive Relapse
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Trabectedin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROSPECTYON
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=91; as of Jun 2016) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.