Can PET study by using [11C] PK11195 radioligand acting to S1P receptors reduce the microglia-tissue activity in the brain of MS patients?
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Microglia activity is measured by PET imaging and 11C-PK11195 radiogland)
- 17 Sep 2016 Results presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis