A Phase I/IIb Study of DEC205mAb-NY-ESO-1 Fusion Protein (CDX-1401) Given With Adjuvant Poly-ICLC in Combination With INCB024360 for Patients in Remission With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma Whose Tumors Express NY-ESO-1 or LAGE-1 Antigen
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Poly ICLC; Rasdegafusp-alfa
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 12 Feb 2021 to 12 Feb 2023.
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Feb 2020 to 12 Feb 2022.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated