An Open Label, Single Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of a Novel Intravitreal Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor in Subjects With Central Involved Diabetic Macular Edema and Reduced Vision
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs KVD 001 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors KalVista Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jul 2019 According to the KalVista Pharmaceuticals Media Release, results of this trial were published in a financial report.
- 15 Jul 2019 According to KalVista Pharmaceuticals Media Release, data from this trial has been accepted for publication in Ophthalmology Retina.
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by KalVista media release.