Daylight-mediated Photodynamic Therapy of Actinic Keratoses: a Randomized, Double-blinded Pilot Study Comparing Topical 0.2% Hexylaminolaevulinate With 16% Methylaminolaevulinate
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hexyl aminolevulinate (Primary) ; Methyl aminolevulinate
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2014 Drug concentration in the experimental treatment arm (hexyl-aminolevulinate) has been changed from 2% to 0.2% and 2% as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.