Imatinib Continuation Versus Nilotinib 300 mg Twice Daily in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase and Major Molecular Re-sponse (MMR) Without Molecular Response ≥ 4.5 Log (MR4.5) Receiving Imatinib at a Dose of 400 to 800 mg Daily. An Open-label, Randomised Multicenter Phase 3b Study to Determine the Confirmed Rate of Molecular Response ≥ 4 Log (MR4) at Two Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECLINE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2015 Treatment has been changed from imatinib 400 mg/day to imatinib 400-800 mg/day and inclusion criteria also amended as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2024 ClinicalTrials.gov record.