Imatinib Continuation Versus Nilotinib 300 mg Twice Daily in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase and Major Molecular Re-sponse (MMR) Without Molecular Response ≥ 4.5 Log (MR4.5) Receiving Imatinib at a Dose of 400 to 800 mg Daily. An Open-label, Randomised Multicenter Phase 3b Study to Determine the Confirmed Rate of Molecular Response ≥ 4 Log (MR4) at Two Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECLINE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.