A Randomised Double-blind, Double-dummy Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Propionate / Formoterol Fumarate (Flutiform(R)) 500/20 microg BID and 250/10 microg BID Versus Salmeterol / Fluticasone (Seretide(R)) 50/500 microg BID in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma Research
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Average pre-dose FEV1), according to a Vectura media release.
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.