An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Study of SD-809 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Tardive Dyskinesia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RIM-TD
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd media release, data will be presented at he 32nd annual Psych Congress, October 3-6, 2019 in San Diego, California.
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed to 330.
- 02 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Dec 2020 to 18 Dec 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History