A Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Study With Open-label Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI-551 in Adult Subjects With Neuromyelitis Optica and Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Inebilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms N-MOmentum
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a Viela Bio media release, data will be presented at the upcoming 35th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS). The congress will be held in Stockholm, Sweden, September 11-13, 2019.
- 06 Sep 2019 Results presented in the Viela Bio media release.
- 06 Sep 2019 According to a Viela Bio media release, results from this trial have been published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History