A Phase II Study of the Immunogenicity and Safety of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Meningitis; Meningococcal infections; Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 06 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.