A Phase I Study of the Combination of a Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE), Selinexor With Carfilzomib and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SINE
- 29 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 25 Apr 2022.
- 29 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 25 Apr 2020.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 100.