A Phase I Study of the Combination of a Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE), Selinexor With Carfilzomib and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Selinexor (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SINE
- 06 Feb 2018 Status has been changed to recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History