A Phase 2b, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study Assessing the Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Meningococcal ABCWY Vaccine Administered at Different Schedules Compared to GSK Meningococcal Group B Vaccine, in Healthy Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis
- Indications Hepatitis A; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 05 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.