A Phase IV, Single-site, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of High-Dose Gammaplex in Children on the Autism Spectrum
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2014 New trial record