Clinical Evaluation of a Bioresorbable Sirolimus-eluting Coronary Scaffold in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesion (NeoVas): a First-in-Man Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing)
- 23 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 23 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jul 2014 New trial record