Dose Finding Safety Run-in Phase Followed by a Randomized Phase II Trial of Intensive Chemotherapy With or Without Volasertib (BI 6727) Administered Prior or After Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.