A randomized clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of catecholamine surge supression by oral azilsartan in patients with hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan (Primary) ; Candesartan cilexetil
- Indications Cerebral haemorrhage; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2015 to 30 Jun 2016.
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.