An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Coagulation Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein (rFVIIIFc; BIIB031) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Untreated Patients With Severe Hemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUPs A-LONG
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 11 Nov 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Germany, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.