Phase II Study of Sorafenib Plus 5-Azacitidine for the Initial Therapy of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome With FLT3-ITD Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History