Safety and Efficacy of Abicipar Pegol (AGN-150998) in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abicipar pegol (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEQUOIA
- Sponsors Allergan
- 11 Oct 2019 Results presented in an Allergan Media Release.
- 11 Oct 2019 According to an Allergan media release, two-year data from the CEDAR and SEQUOIA studies were presented during Retina Subspecialty Day at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- 04 Oct 2019 According to a Molecular Partners AG media release, two-year results from this trial will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 20119 to be held in San Francisco, California.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History