Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Candidate Vaccine (GSK23211381A) Manufactured With a New Process in Adults and Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2321138A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 17 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015.