A Phase 2 Randomized Study Comparing Radium Ra 223 Dichloride Plus Enzalutamide With Enzalutamide Alone in Men With Metastatic Castration Refractory Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov