IFM 2014-02 Study: A Randomized Phase III Study of Bortezomib-Melphalan 200 Conditioning Regimen Versus Melphalan 200 for Frontline Transplant Eligible Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IFM 2014-02
- 20 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=300) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 18 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History