Phase II Study of the Dose Adjusted EPOCH Regimen in Combination With Ofatumumab/Rituximab as Therapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed or Relapsed/Refractory Burkitt Leukemia or Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2016 Indication 'Acute lymphoblastic leukemia' was added.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.