A First-in-Human Study for the Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activity of SAR408701 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 408701 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 4 Jan 2023.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 4 Jan 2023.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 152 to 233.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History